See Kevin Ford’s update on the January 3rd Board of Education meeting .
Yesterday (1/5/2008) there were 358 unique visitors to the Cafe and 890 page turns. Yesterday (1/6) there were 359 unique visitors and 827 page turns.
The source of the document below (provided by Kevin Ford).
Dr. Frank Baran
Superintendent of Schools
147 Route 168
Woodstock, CT 06281
Dear Dr. Baran:
Pursuant to the open records law, Conn. Gen. Stat. Ann. Secs. 1-200 1-241, I write to request access to and a copy of the following information:
1. Communications to or from and or notes from telephone conference RE: dissemination of information concerning referenda vote billed on 5/07/04. (See Exhibit 1, Page 1)
2. Memorandum from RE: funding issue as billed on 4/11/05. (See Exhibit 1, Page 2)
3. Any notes from telephone conference RE: realignment of grades, communication from R. Harris as billed on 4/11/05 (See Exhibit 1, Page 2)
4. Memoranda RE: funding issue as billed on 4/12/05. (See Exhibit 1, Page 3)
5. Letter or correspondence RE: funding issue billed on 4/14/05. (See Exhibit 1, Page 3)
6. Correspondence from W. Loftus, K. Munroe & F. Baran RE: funding issue as billed on 4/21/05. (See Exhibit 1, Page 3) Read the rest of this entry »