The address of the GREEN arrow is 179 Prospect Street directly north of Wetherell Hill Road. The RED arrow is an estimate of the location of the proposed cell tower in the field directly east of the Wetherell Hill Rd cul-de-sac.
- The western most RED arrow near Route 198 is the approximate site of the proposed cell tower in West Woodstock near Black Pond.
- The southern most RED arrow in the near center is the site of the cell tower at the highway facility in central Woodstock just west of the Bennett Farm.
- The RED arrow furthest north in Massachusetts is a very tall radio tower.
- The GREEN arrow is 179 Prospect Street.
- The RED arrow next to the GREEN arrow is the proposed site for the cell tower in East Woodstock.
- The RED arrow south east of that site is the Transfer Station.
- The RED arrow furthest east is a pristine site, one of the highest in Woodstock, where a cell tower could be located that is not very visible.